Lost one But Gain one (update)

InVision

Okay well you haven't yet read, what happen well the story is below.

so i got my 280 running no problem, and i been working on a few thing.

pictures up soon.

As for my cousin, my little sister had said the Datsun 510 he had intentionally took from me had caught on fire and ever since he took the car from he's had nothing but bad luck with it.

moral of the story karma does come around.

Like the topic says, I lost one but gained one. About 2 months ago I was in seach of a 510 to buy and I came across one for a very good price. I called the seller and we had everything worked out. So, I call my cousin to ask him if he can get me a tow truck and he agrees. I give him the info and address of the seller so we can pick it up f. So it's around the time that I should be getting my car and my cousin calls and tells me that the seller doesn't want to sell the car anymore and that he wants more money for it. I call the seller and ask him if what my cousin said is true and he says the opposite. The seller says that my cousin offered him the money because he said I didn't want it anymore. So, my cousin back-stabbed me and bought the 510 for himself. Not only that, but he tells my family that I was trying to rip him off. He said that if I wanted the car back, it'd be $2,000 over the original price. But in every dark tunnel there is a light at the end. I was talking with a friend of mine about the situation and she tells me it's not cool because he's supposed to be family. So she tells me that she has a Datsun and if I was interested in it. Of course I say yes, they're like my favorite 'girlfriend' lol.She tells me that I can have the 1976 280z Datsun it needs a bit of work, but if you bring it back to life then it's yours. I was absolutely ecstatic as I said yes because she was giving me my 'diamond in the ruff..' my first ever Datsun end up bringing it home and inspecting the car. I pop the hood, the motor is a little dirty, the body is really clean other than the paint is slightly fading, I change the battery and then it roars to life! It does need a few minor changes and details, but it's in great shape.Well, that's my story. =]I shall be posting some pictures of my 280z so you guys can tell me what you

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic