So who wants to race?

RAlly_DatoB210

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You originally were going to do this in January anyway..that is also better ( FOR ME! ) because some of us poorer people have to save up for Christmas thats only two weeks away...............................4 kids really?? what were we thinking.

Taxes pffft who pays those? Might as well trigger the IRS too lol. Yeah January works better cause I feel as if girlfriend is more expensive than 4 kids some days ha. Good news in the case of parvo puppy looks like he's going to pull through it. But it's going to cost more than my cars for the vet bill.

Taxes pffft who pays those? Might as well trigger the IRS too lol. Yeah January works better cause I feel as if girlfriend is more expensive than 4 kids some days ha. Good news in the case of parvo puppy looks like he's going to pull through it. But it's going to cost more than my cars for the vet bill.

glad to hear the little guy is gona make it.

Thanks guys still have him locked up in puppy prison but he's seriously fine looking to me. When we stop in to visit him he's eaten all his food and full of energy. Well walk him but he just bolts all around like he used too. I'm thinking Bout just grabbing him tommorow morning so he's not stuck for the weekend. Really suprised he lived to be honest. Oh well lots ofgood news outside the price tag. Hey downtown datsun willis (read that as your user name lol) go get that patrol from cl in Portland. Efff those are sick rides! I bet he'd take a grand too.

Hey downtown datsun willis (read that as your user name lol) go get that patrol from cl in Portland. Efff those are sick rides! I bet he'd take a grand too.

don't worry that honda lover would have me tow it for him anyways so it would just come to my house. :D

Glad ur pups doing well hope to see you in January

Guest DatsuNoob

Definately see us both in january! Must say your brave coming on a dato forum sporting an H badge. Jk good luck finding an awsum one!

An "H" badge is a "kick me" sign on ALOT of forums, lOlz. May wanna reconsider? :lol: