GC22 Van

I figured of all places, somebody on here might be into these funky vans. Better yet, i'm hoping maybe somebody knows of one that's being parted out?

I'm looking for the piece of pipe that goes between the exhaust manifold and the catalytic converter...Every junkyard i've called doesnt have it or has them cut.

Thanks for the help!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this the Nissan Van that was recalled and destroyed? ... and I quote:

This van was sold as the "Nissan Van" in the USA from 1987 to 1990. Nissan had to engineer its larger 2.4 liter Z24 engine into the C22 in order to handle American requirements such as air conditioning. The C22 was not originally designed for such a large engine, and the resulting tight quarters would later contribute to overheating and engine fire issues. In 1994, after four safety recalls did not end the engine fire problems, and with a class action lawsuit pending, Nissan took the unprecedented step of recalling every Nissan Van sold in the USA. Van owners were offered blue book value or more for their van, and most accepted, but a few opted to keep their vans. The class-action settlement offered discounts on the purchase of a new Nissan vehicle. Never before had an entire vehicle range been bought back by its maker. The vehicles which were recalled were crushed en masse.

Have a muffler shop make one. Take the old one in for the flanges.

• 2 months later...