79 kc 620 free to good home

I have a 79 kc I've cannabilized for front disks and rear diff assy. Have a good kc cab + bed + frame left over.... free to a good home, title included. this is a skeleton but the sucker is straight and no rust. no wheel. you need a flatbed tow but the price is right. have a bunch of othr 620 parts for sale.....mike 520 405 9792 looking for the longer upper control arms to finish the conversion

• Like 2
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of condition is the dash assembly in? And are you willing to part it out? Also looking for a front windshield. just moved to Eagar AZ, so I'm not TOO far away from you and I can remove the parts if need be, provided the price is right! (needed to restore my 620 4x4 before the snow hits :( )

Paul

I have a 79 kc I've cannabilized for front disks and rear diff assy. Have a good kc cab + bed + frame left over.... free to a good home, title included. this is a skeleton but the sucker is straight and no rust. no wheel. you need a flatbed tow but the price is right. have a bunch of othr 620 parts for sale.....mike 520 405 9792 looking for the longer upper control arms to finish the conversion

What kind of condition is the dash assembly in? And are you willing to part it out? Also looking for a front windshield. just moved to Eagar AZ, so I'm not TOO far away from you and I can remove the parts if need be, provided the price is right! (needed to restore my 620 4x4 before the snow hits :( )

Paul

dash is gone' im keeping front glass' you can have the rest, bring a flat bed tow mater

quick question, are the bed and cab still on the frame, or are they all seperate pieces ? what other parts you got ?

cab + bed still on frame, z-train suggested I keep the bed but I don't have the room....... bring flat tow mater & i'll find title.

remember, what one calls his treasure, his wife refers to as junk........ this metal gotta go.....soon

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.