need a 72 auto trans

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted this in the classified section a few days ago. Seems to be what you are looking for. Check out the post at this link.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/25028-nice-auto-trans-from-72-510-complete-and-ready-to-install/page__p__358239__fromsearch__1#entry358239

I would be willing to sell the trans without all the extras for less since you already have them. PM Me if interested.

IMG00200-20100919-1607.jpg

I have a extra auto out of 70 510 my brother said it would slip every now and then going down the road. we never figured why cause it didn`t do it all the time. It drove from Auburn wa to my house Tumwater wa the day we took it out.If you think you could use any of it your welcome to it.

I have a extra auto out of 70 510 my brother said it would slip every now and then going down the road. we never figured why cause it didn`t do it all the time. It drove from Auburn wa to my house Tumwater wa the day we took it out.If you think you could use any of it your welcome to it.

1970 510 had the column shift trans. He needs a floor shift from the later 510s.

I saw your reply. I am going to see about getting something from the west coast. My daughter doesn't want to start modifing. I found a rebuild kit for 120.00 may go that rout

Ok. Let me know. I will sell the trans and torque converter for $100 plus shipping.

.... also the '72 used the Jatco 3N71B after April '71. Prior to that a there were 3? other types Borg Warner 35s or based on them. They all fit the 510 but stuff like cooling lines, and linkages may not if replacing a 3N71B.

I have a 3n71b tranny. yours for $50 plus shipping . Was in good running condition when pulled. I went to a manual tranny. Also have torque converter and all lines and shifter to go with it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.