Freaking Cop!!!!!

I was driving to my friend's house and I was speeding a little, 80 in a 65... Freakin' cop turns his lights on behind me to pull me over. I was low on gas so I figured I'd just pull up to the next gas station so I could fill up and talk to him at the same time.

The problem is, IT WAS 15 MILES to the next gas station (I didn't know this.) and the cop followed me the whole way there. This dive took like 10-12 minutes at 65 MPH.

SO I pull up at the gas station and I just *KNOW* I"m in for it. I look in the rear view mirror and his door opens and the cop is a MIDGET. LOL.

So, he's got this pissed off look on his face and he comes walking up to my door. I rolled the window down and he looks up at me with his hands on his hips and the first thing he says is "I'm Not HAPPY...... So I asked him, "Well, which one are you?"

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was driving to my friend's house and I was speeding a little, 80 in a 65... Freakin' cop turns his lights on behind me to pull me over. I was low on gas so I figured I'd just pull up to the next gas station so I could fill up and talk to him at the same time.

The problem is, IT WAS 15 MILES to the next gas station (I didn't know this.) and the cop followed me the whole way there. This dive took like 10-12 minutes at 65 MPH.

SO I pull up at the gas station and I just *KNOW* I"m in for it. I look in the rear view mirror and his door opens and the cop is a MIDGET. LOL.

So, he's got this pissed off look on his face and he comes walking up to my door. I rolled the window down and he looks up at me with his hands on his hips and the first thing he says is "I'm Not HAPPY...... So I asked him, "Well, which one are you?"

That was funny bro....

... a guy goes into a bar...great lookin woman settin there having a drink...he sets down and asks her name" Carmen" she says...

"Nice name, your Mom and Dad put a lot of thought into it,huh!?"

"Nah, I gave myself the name because I like cars and I LOVE MEN!"

....Wow he's thinking, yeah she loves men! After a short bit of conversation she askes him "Whats your name?"

stutter...stutter uh uh....."Golf Tits!" :D

I guy walks in to a bar, and sits down next a lady with a little dog on her lap. He looks over and says "that's a nice pig you got there",

she says "he's not a pig",

he looks at her and says "I wasn't talking to you"

What do gay horses eat?

Haaaaaaaaaaay