New Trucks

well guys, i think i am adding to the stable some time in the next 2 weeks. neither of them are datsuns sadly. one is a 1989 s-10, 2.5, 5-speed regular cab. i need a work truck and it fits the bill. my dad knows the guy, says it is a solid truck (i haven't driven it yet) and he only wants $750 for it. the other...im not sure if i am going to pick up yet or not because its going to put me in a bind. its a 2003 chevy trail blazer. fully loaded, all options, 56k on it. the company dad works for is selling it (FLW Outdoors) and they usually are stupid cheap and i was going to try to turn a profit on it. however, i got on ebay, and they are not selling well. i think the gas crunch has finally caught up to the auto market. the trailblazer is almost too much of a gamble for me to pull off unless they sell it cheaper than i think they will. i MIGHT have the s-10 though by the end of the week. it is going to take all that i have in my body not to modify it. i just have to remember...WORK TRUCK

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the trailblazer is the new "minivan" and often becomes trashed within 30k. So, the people who are actually in the market for one other than a soccer team hauler are less inclined to pay what theyre worth. Also, GM products and ford products just dont hold value like they used too. peace.

• 2 weeks later...