anyone running a Borla?

Skib

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just using a single long glaspack isnt going to work for what Im building tho, on top of finding a nice sounding/flowing muffler I need a specific layout :P

what I used on my Yaris was a 27" long thrush instead of the factory 5" long resonator to deepen the tone, then a Borla in the back to quiet it down, worked nicely.

Sorry no video. I have a borla on both my datsuns. 2 1/4" pipe on the truck/L16 2" on the dime/L20b/sidedraft. The truck has a slightly larger muff but has a few feet of pipe behind it and it has the best tone Ive ever had,I love it. I had to put a glasspack ahead of the one in the dime because it was too freakin loud but it sounds great too. Borlas rock,all mine are used too. Check local muffler shops for takeoffs and save some$$$ Tons of people have loud shit pulled off because they get tickets.

Ok, I took these videos on my phone. The first one I was too close, the second one I was getting a message or a call, so there's that buzzing sound. I have a third one, but it's somewhere in the space between my phone, the satellite, and photobucket. I'll post it as soon as it completes it's journey.

http://s686.photobucket.com/albums/vv224/MicroMachinery/76%20610/?action=view&current=Video023.mp4

http://s686.photobucket.com/albums/vv224/MicroMachinery/76%20610/?action=view&current=Video024.mp4