510 3 Core Radiator and 620 schtuff

Random Stuff that needs to go:

510 3 core radiator ( Out of Wicked Jester's Goon ) Working beautifully. Didn't fit my 620.. $50.00

3coreradiator.jpg

620 Exhaust Mani off my L16... $20.00

exhaustmanny-1.jpg

620 Air Cleaner.... $10.00??

aircleaner.jpg

Clean 620 OEM Wheel.. $50.00

DATSSTEERIGNWHEEL.jpg

I also have a really nice and clean 510 oil pan off an L18 ( wicked Jester's ):blink:

LOCAL PICKUP ONLY!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

interested in 3 row radiator

do you offer shipping?, i pay of course

im not familiar with jesters car what engine does he have, i went l20 in my 510 and my 2 row aint cutting it anymore.

if you ship 85234 is my zip for shipping quote.

$75.00 shipped. :rolleyes:

hey dude did the flange on the exhaust manifold clear the torsion bar on your 620? dude if it did i need that so bad!!!!!! the exhaust shop totally fucked mine up!!!!! i made a custom one and they dicked it all up and it hits the torsion bar its annoying as hell! how much for jus the flange? i dont need the manifold, and you could still get 20 out of the mani!

My bad guys, super busy at work!

OIL PAN-$45.00 Shipped maybe less...:blink:

Exhaust Flange-$30.00 Shipped

Man, if you guys were in Cali, I'd hook you guys up in trade. Don't like selling to other Datsun guys unless i'm really hurtin. But shipping stuff is sometimes a pain because of how busy I get.

oh come on man you were asking 20 for the whole thing! dude please man i can afford give you 10 bucks and 5 bucks for the shipping, help a fellow memebr out, i need this so bad, i bought one for 30 bucks from abe froman and it looked like it came off a 1913 tractor and was all bent smashed and homemade and it had rust pits all in it and the mating surface of the flange was warped and cut out with a torch and all rough. i got burned on that one. then i made my own flange and the exhaust shop screwed me and welded a bunch of crappy pipe onto it and ruined it and it hits and bangs and makes all sorts of noise. i just want to get my exhaust fixed right. from a datsun lover to a datsun lover help me out man. :( :( :(

oh come on man you were asking 20 for the whole thing! dude please man i can afford give you 10 bucks and 5 bucks for the shipping, help a fellow memebr out, i need this so bad, i bought one for 30 bucks from abe froman and it looked like it came off a 1913 tractor and was all bent smashed and homemade and it had rust pits all in it and the mating surface of the flange was warped and cut out with a torch and all rough. i got burned on that one. then i made my own flange and the exhaust shop screwed me and welded a bunch of crappy pipe onto it and ruined it and it hits and bangs and makes all sorts of noise. i just want to get my exhaust fixed right. from a datsun lover to a datsun lover help me out man. :( :( :(

you just need the flange? PM me your phone number- I'll hook you up dude!:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.