3982945680_36dd824bcd_m.jpg

3982182849_20dfaa67e4_m.jpg

new set of inner window squeegees. 30 for a pair

nismo datsun horn button new. fits momo,nardi,sparco 50

new old stock or tokico hps HZ3003 and HE2572 160 for the set/sold

Datsun shift knob new 50

hood latch cable set used 20

wagon gas filler inlet tube 20

I can also get new parts like tokico and ground control coilovers and such. inquire

paypal accepted with paypal fees buyer pays for shipping

email me at bull_ogna@hotmail.com or some pics are on my flickr account under benzo510

thank you

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

new set of inner window squeegees. 30 for a pair

nismo datsun horn button new. fits momo,nardi,sparco 50

Datsun shift knob new 50

hood latch cable set used 20

wagon gas filler inlet tube 20

I can also get new parts like tokico and ground control coilovers and such. inquire

paypal accepted with paypal fees buyer pays for shipping

email me at bull_ogna@hotmail.com or some pics are on my flickr account under benzo510

thank you

Pictures would be nice. ;)

How much do the coilovers run?

189+shipping fees. i normally ship usps to save some to the buyer unless they really want to use ups. if anything i can also have them dropped shipped from ground control. I should be able to do different rates than what comes stock in their kits

im interested in the inner scrappers but r they for a two door r four door thanks

they are factory units that are sort of cut to fit. they can fit all models, 2dr,4dr and wagon. I used these on my wagon and they were great. the hardest part was getting the old ones out of the original location but once out the new ones install easy

so how do i go about purchasing them and how much do u think shipping will be to norwalk ca 90650 since they r rubber they probably can go by post office

shipping and all would be 35.00 including paypal fees. email me at bull_ogna@hotmail.com so we can make arrangements.

thanks

Ben

189+shipping fees. i normally ship usps to save some to the buyer unless they really want to use ups. if anything i can also have them dropped shipped from ground control. I should be able to do different rates than what comes stock in their kits

Anypics? Same as the t3 stuff?

Interested

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.