Need some 620 Stuff Cheap

I don't have much money to work with.....

I need a starter for L motor, Oil Pan - Oil Pickup screen / tube for L20b, drum brake adjusters, L20b manual trans flywheel, and a headlight switch that is green and lights up threw the fiber optic.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have much money to work with.....

I need a starter for L motor, Oil Pan - Oil Pickup screen / tube for L20b, drum brake adjusters, L20b manual trans flywheel, and a headlight switch that is green and lights up threw the fiber optic.

Hey suspect I can get you the oil pan, pickup screen/tube for the L20b, and the manual trans flywheel from my blown l20B, they're in good working condition. Maybe we can make a deal for those 17" wire wheels yeah? I've been craving for those, if not it's okay, I can sell you these things cheap :)

If the headlight switch is the same look as the wiper switch, then I want it. If it don't light up I can fix it.

As for the wheels, it might be a little while before I can get a quote. The last set of wheels I shipped were 14" and it was 150 dollarz

If the headlight switch is the same look as the wiper switch, then I want it. If it don't light up I can fix it.

As for the wheels, it might be a little while before I can get a quote. The last set of wheels I shipped were 14" and it was 150 dollarz

Oh bummer =( I'll just keep on looking locally.

Ill take some pics of it

I keep thinking of stuff I need.... so I'll add to this

Also in need of a set of lowering blocks, guage cluster plastic cones / good or cracked.... I used the broken ones to make aftermarket gauges look somewhat factory, and there is something els.... can't remeber...

Oh bummer =( I'll just keep on looking locally.

Hey Suspect, how's your project going?

I might have found some 17's locally but it has 5 lug adapters and I need the 6 lug, I'm going to tell the person if I can buy just the wheels without the adapters and knockoffs, don't like the knockoffs it has, I like the dome style.

Can we do some kind of trade deal for your 6 lug adapters and knockoffs? I have a oil pan, oil pickup tube, and also the flywheel itself. I got a headlight switch but not the green one, however I think I can get you the green one at a local junkyard. I can let you know.

You can text or call me if you want 619-453-9622

Thank you.

I bought my 6 bolt adapters off ebay. I have 2 sets of 5 bolt adapters and one set of 6 bolt. I haven't decided if I wanted to get rid of the adapters and my knock offs are not in the greatest shape. They been on and off many times. One of my 6 bolt adapters had a rim fall off and there is a dent in the threads but it don't affect anything... If I sell my 17" wheels with my 5 bolt adapters, I'll sell / trade you the 6 bolt ones. Another thought is that I work at discount tire co and I can order discontinued stuff and I can probably find new ones reasonable.

Hey Suspect, how's your project going?

I might have found some 17's locally but it has 5 lug adapters and I need the 6 lug, I'm going to tell the person if I can buy just the wheels without the adapters and knockoffs, don't like the knockoffs it has, I like the dome style.

Can we do some kind of trade deal for your 6 lug adapters and knockoffs? I have a oil pan, oil pickup tube, and also the flywheel itself. I got a headlight switch but not the green one, however I think I can get you the green one at a local junkyard. I can let you know.

You can text or call me if you want 619-453-9622

Thank you.

I bought my 6 bolt adapters off ebay. I have 2 sets of 5 bolt adapters and one set of 6 bolt. I haven't decided if I wanted to get rid of the adapters and my knock offs are not in the greatest shape. They been on and off many times. One of my 6 bolt adapters had a rim fall off and there is a dent in the threads but it don't affect anything... If I sell my 17" wheels with my 5 bolt adapters, I'll sell / trade you the 6 bolt ones. Another thought is that I work at discount tire co and I can order discontinued stuff and I can probably find new ones reasonable.

I went to see the wheels and one has a slight bend on the lip, said it was fixable.

And they are 10" wide. Is 10" too wide for 620's?

Cheapest deal Ive found for adapters is $90 for all four shipped.

I went to see the wheels and one has a slight bend on the lip, said it was fixable.

And they are 10" wide. Is 10" too wide for 620's?

Cheapest deal Ive found for adapters is $90 for all four shipped.

I think my wheels are 8" wide and they were plenty. They rubbed on my S-10 but since my 620 didn't have inner fenders, they didn't rub. I your truck is lowered any you'll have rubbing on the fender lip. That is with my 8" wheel. 10" would be worse. Are they standard or reverse offset... mine are standard.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.