Story of the 210 Ooh and a burnout Video also!!!

Mini-L320

The Datsun that could. Champ Second Year in a Row. Oh Boy, :lol: this car has defiantely changed my life since the day I bought it. Never did have high hopes when i got, but up until last year on 9/12/2009, thats when it all changed. First Car Show I went to and the First Trophy for The Best Burnout. The car never gave up on me, always treated me right, and ofcourse I treated the car equally. People looked at me and the car weird but that didnt stop me from cruising with it everyday. Now a year later I did it again, Second Year in a Row Burnout Champ!!! :w00t: (9/11/2010). Yes I did it :rofl: . Enjoy the Video :thumbup: . I have 3 more videos of it burning out that i will post up soon. Enjoy this for now :thumbup: .

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yup it was a blow out at the end. Stock rear end. The car felt happy i guess cause all day it locked both wheels up really good.

Both wheels? Probably the thrust washers are trying to weld themselves to the side gears. I don't recommend welding the diff but it will keep it alive longer. I have my doubts that rear end will last much longer. Burn outs are murder on open diffs. You need an H-150 LSD.

Very impressive smoke show as we used to say back in the 70s.

Both wheels? Probably the thrust washers are trying to weld themselves to the side gears. I don't recommend welding the diff but it will keep it alive longer. I have my doubts that rear end will last much longer. Burn outs are murder on open diffs. You need an H-150 LSD.

Very impressive smoke show as we used to say back in the 70s.

From all the burnouts I've done. Oh and I've done Plenty :D The Rearend doesnt make not one sound when im driving. This car is as smooth as a babies butt :lol:, but then again u never know the next time I burnout this thing can fall apart on me, but I have an LSD from an 85 GSL-SE Rx7 waiting to put on the 210.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

stick carrier in the oven and the side gears in the freezer and put extra thrust washers in, BAM insta lsdblink.gif(it was my brothers idea)

oh and wicked sweet burnout, nothing beats that, how do you get it to hold posi?

Its a bit tricky to get it to catch Both wheels, These are steps that I do: Hold Clutch, Rev to 5000RPM, Dump out clutch and immidiately hold down brake with gas all the way to the floor. Now that I have my Passenger side tire burning rubber I know slowly let off the brake and a bit of gas. At this point the car moves up forward then I instantly give it all its got for gas an Boom I know have Posi.(and ofcourse I press down on the brakes a bit) I usually keep the RPM's at 3500-4500 or If I want some real Smoke I run it to 6000-6500 RPM's