new z need help with blinkers

SIXTY-NINE-DIME

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to the parts store ,,, ask them for one ,,, then look for it if you are not entirely sure ! It should only be like $10 or so ( give or take ! )

---> My windshield leaked down on mine ,,, filled it full of water ,,, ruined ,,, tis a quick fix ( on a 73 240z at least )

My 1973 240z it is located on Drivers Side ---> Near Column Center towards the bottom/underside area IIRC ? :huh:

I am sorry I don't know the location on the 280zx s130 series ???

Best of Luck

Here's what you are looking for:

flasherLarge.jpg

They may be longer or they may be clear and you can see the insides. Usually they are an aluminum can like the bottom one. All have two wires arranged in an L shape. They will be in the car likely and are NOT relays. Again if they are missing you won't see them. Look for an empty L shaped plug.

Here's what you are looking for:

flasherLarge.jpg

They may be longer or they may be clear and you can see the insides. Usually they are an aluminum can like the bottom one. All have two wires arranged in an L shape. They will be in the car likely and are NOT relays. Again if they are missing you won't see them. Look for an empty L shaped plug.

thank you sir. as soon as i get a chance ill look and let u know how it goes. thanks again