1972 521 for sale

I have a 1972 521 for sale . The truck is pretty straight and has minimal rust. The truck will start , but doesn,t run on all cylindars. It also is missing drive shaft, clutch peddel and part of the e-brake linkage. $400 or offer. 102_1964.jpg102_1977.jpg102_1980.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

give it a valve lash ck.

ck points gap

I have another 521 project that is my main focus. No time for the second one. I had a hard time deciding witch one to make my prodject. Here are some pictures of my other truck. 100_1851.jpg100_1870.jpg100_1855.jpg100_1857.jpg

use it as a trouble shooting experience. If running you get another 100$ for the truck

Only take a half if that to adjust the valves. Just put cam lobe close to the up position. if rocker wiggles then you know the valves are closing. then go to the next one. if one is tight then adjust it. then see if cylinders fire.

if not could be cracked valve, bad valve seat.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

now im really tempted i have to see if i can get money and a place to stash it that and a way to get it here

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.