Moving Sale

Over the past few years I've accumulated many Datsun goods. I'm moving this week, so I need to begin thinning out my stock to simplify my collection.

Prices do NOT include shipping.

For starters, I have a bunch of 75' 620 goods that need a new home. Pics.

Photo815.jpg

Photo816.jpg

$15

-Wiper MotorSOLD

-Rear Marker lights(Pair; no cracks)

-Horns(Pair)

-Door Handles(Pair)

$10

-Air Ducts(Pair)-SOLD

-Door Pulls w/ Passenger side Handle+Window crank w/ Trim-SOLD

$5

-Dome Light Assembly(No Lens)

-Hood Arms(Pair)SOLD

-Tail light bucket

-Headlight switch

-All other switches/relays(All)

-Under hood light+switch(Together)-SOLD

-Clock DeleteSOLD

-Voltage Regulator

-Gas tank filler neck

-Air Vents(Pair; missing 2 fins I believe on the right side)

Photo817.jpg

-Tailgate(Very straight, needs repainting)SOLD

$8

-Factory Rubber Floor mat(Single tear on passenger side, hole for shifter. Could use a bath)SOLD

Photo818.jpg

$20

-Pedal Assembly(Clutch, Brake, Accelerator Pedals)

Photo819.jpg

$15

-Windows(Each. Driver, Passenger, and Rear windows. Have solid and slider rears)

$5

-Lower Valance(Not sure what shape it's in, but it's not perfect, I know that)

Photo820.jpg

$20

-Steering wheel

-Drive line(2-piece)

-Grille

I have other a few other 620 odds and ends lying around as well. Too many to list them all right now.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Photo822.jpg

Photo823.jpg

SOLD!

-210 Casting Open Chamber Head. Totally cleaned and gone through. 100% Complete. Not run since rebuild, Ready to bolt on.

Photo824.jpg

$150

-Single Sidedraft Weber + Cannon Manifold w/ spacers. No air cleaner, no linkage. I have never used this carb, so I'm not sure if it needs anything.

$100

-Weber 32/36 DGV w/ L16 intake manifold and spacer plate. Manual Choke.

$75

-Weber 32/36 DGAV SOLD

-Weber 32/36 DFV w air cleaner base-plate.

$50

-Recently rebuilt Hitachi Carb designed for an L16. Came off a 70-71 521.

$15

-K&N Filter assembly for 32/36 DGV. New element. Oval style pictured.

-Aluminum Adaptor Base Plates(Each)

There WILL be Moar..

says u cant recieve new mssgs.

5$ shipped for the clock delete and i'll take it!

Radio

So... you want me to take my time to go to the post office, pay MORE than $5 to mail it to you up in Canada, and then get back to packing all my stuff to move? Am I reading you correctly? Shall I insure it for you as well? <_<

• Like 4

I have a couple headers, too. One is a shorty with a universal type flange, and the other one is a long tube header that goes through a glasspack and exits to the driver's side before the rear tire.

Photo838.jpg

$75 for the long tube/side exit exhaust, $50 for the shorty.

Engines.

I have a few L16 cores. 2 of which are known runners, the other two.. well, I'd imagine will need to be torn down and rebuilt.

These two I got with a car over a year ago. Don't know what the internals look like. I'll take $40 for each of em.

Photo834.jpg

This one was the engine that came in my 521 when my Dad passed it down to me. I rebuilt the number's matching engine that he had with it, and took this one out. It had some blowby, but it was running. $80.

Photo826.jpg

This engine came in that orange 510 wagon that I had. It ran, but I think the headgasket may need to be replaced, and the timing cover is missing. $60.

Photo835.jpg

I also have a disassembled L16 short block. Comes with crank and pistons. It has been honed and hot tanked. It needs bearings/rings and gaskets. If you're looking to build an L16 from the ground up, this will make it easy. One of the pistons has a little surface rust on it, but I rubbed most of it off with my finger. $100.Photo836.jpg

Photo837.jpg

Heads.

I have a few heads that I can get rid of, too. A w58, a w53, and an a87.

The w58 is the open chambered L20b head with the round exhaust ports. The liners have not been removed. This came off a running engine that I tore down to rebuild, and never got around to it. $50.

Photo833.jpg

The w53 head is the closed(peanut) chamber design. It looks like the number 1 cylinder had something bounce around inside of it, so the quench areas of the head are a little chewed up. It wouldn't take a whole lot if you knew an aluminum welder to fill in the divots and then have it machined back down flat(that was my plan). $60.

Photo830.jpg

Photo827.jpg

The a87 head is my nicest closed chamber head. Nothing special; I'd rebuild it before using it.SOLD

Photo831.jpg

Photo832.jpg

I also have a Z22 head, along with valve cover, distributor, intake and exhaust manifolds, timing cover, water pump, distributor drive, timing chain/components and carburetor. $75 for everything.

Photo825.jpg

Still have more to list..

So... you want me to take my time to go to the post office, pay MORE than $5 to mail it to you up in Canada, and then get back to packing all my stuff to move? Am I reading you correctly? Shall I insure it for you as well? <_<

It can be mailed in a bubble envelope for next to nothing. 5 + ship to canada

Radio

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.