69 521 4x4

fisch

This lil guy is for sale in new england. I inquired about some pics to see if it had any interior parts I needed. Nothing for me here, but you don't see a 69 4X4 too often. So I thought I'd share some pics.

It is a shame, but I think it is headed for the crusher. I can pass on the info if anyone is interested? I mentioned he should at least try to sell that tailgate and metal dash.

So what is inside that hood? Jeep? Yota?

0929071536b.jpg

0929071536c.jpg

DSCN0935.jpg

DSCN0943.jpg

DSCN0939.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang! I would take the grill pieces. Buy it and part it out. :D

Jester

Jester i just pm'd you the guys e-mail. Can't hurt to give him a shout and ask.

If anyone else wants his contact, let me know!

Well, I've been emailing the owner about the grill. He is willing to sell parts. Said he was going to scrap everything but the grill, tailgate and dash. Bummer!!

Waiting on a price for the grill right now.

Jester

Glad to hear he is going to part at least some of it. Good Job man. I wish I could take it, but it's hard to justify having a shell around just in case I happen to damage a body panel. (that statement will prolly come bact to bight me!) Wish it's had more original interior or an original motor.

If you haven't seen it, there is a grill and headlight bezels and headlights on E bay right now for the 521! They are going pretty cheap at the moment. Day and 1/2 to go. The seller has a bunch more 521 stuff up too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsun-520-521-Truck-Grill_W0QQitemZ330200930469QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item330200930469

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsun-520-521-Truck-Headlight-Bezels_W0QQitemZ330200930111QQihZ014QQcategoryZ6763QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Well, we'll see how long I can go as high bidder.:D:D

Jester

Sweet! Good luck!:):) If nothing else it will at least give you an idea of what to tell the guy he should charge you incase you get outbid!