Jump to content

Lowered truck shocks?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2eDeYe' date='21 April 2011 - 11:07 AM' timestamp='1303409269' post='463497']

Most guys use a 1" square tube. You just cut it to length and drill the holes for the carrier bolts. You may need to buy longer bolts.


Exactly, super simple to do. Easy to see what needs done once you get under the truck. You need 8" of 1" square stock, can be pretty thin wall square stock too. Then you need to drill two holes through it, you will see the spacing once you are under the truck. Longer bolts will be required. Stock is 10mm bolts, but 3/8" bolts work just fine and are way cheaper too. Use locking nuts of some kind, not lock washers.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.