Fuel filler hose

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's the 'filler hose', this is the part held to the body with screws and is roughly elbow shaped. # 17229 N2100 under $30

Then there's the filler tube just below that # 17228 A5500 about $40

I got mine at Wilsonville Nissan, $40. I think there is a DQ article about making one.

How long ago did you get it? I've called many Nissan dealers and they all say they are NLA. (I keep hoping one just has one still sitting on a shelf, lol)

I think I'll have to order that DQ, only because I can't remember what car they used the filler neck out of, to convert it over to an unleaded neck. (and then you don't need the 510 one anymore, and the pump handle will then stay in all by itself too)

There's the 'filler hose', this is the part held to the body with screws and is roughly elbow shaped. # 17229 N2100 under $30

Then there's the filler tube just below that # 17228 A5500 about $40

i need the one that goes to the body you have part # 17229 n2100 were do i get this nissan ?

Crap. Well i used my connections with the part number and found a dealership that has 2 in stock. Mike at gladstone said olympia nissan has TWO from his computer. I called there, and the guy says nope. I asked him to check the shelf and he says nope, we dont have any 510 parts. I tell him beaverton sasy its in stock, and he goes sorry but we havent had any datsun parts in years. Bastard wouldnt even check. How hard is it to get up and freaking look.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.