Today was a good day.. (with oics!!)

So I hung out with my Z friend today and we were cruising along in his Z32 and decided we wanted to go by the junkyard today. It's his Bday, so i figure I'll buy him a few parts (never found what we were looking for) dry.gif. While I'm at it, I browsed through there engines looking for something for my car.

Heres pics of our adventures...

Few cool cars, few fucked up cars, etc.

Anyone know what it is?? It had no badges or marking. Studebaker maybe? It had a neat flat six in it. Looked AMAZING!

Photo0038.jpg

Looked through a few engines. Never found a KA. Oh well.

Photo0047.jpg

And of course, this fucked up ricer. Don't let the paint fool you, it was supercharged...

Photo0081.jpg

Photo0102.jpg

Photo0086.jpg

Photo0088.jpg

Photo0082.jpg

Photo0089.jpg

Photo0090.jpg

Dirt track racer?

Photo0091.jpg

I wanted the louvers.. Should have gotten a pic from the rear.

Photo0092.jpg

Now THIS was a cool car!! I wanted to buy it the instant I saw it. Does anyone know what it is? I couldn't seem to find anyone up there that could tell me. It was fully build, had a 392(?) in it, huge roll cage, no floor pans, etc. Thing was wicked cool.

Photo0093.jpg

Photo0094.jpg

Photo0095.jpg

Photo0096.jpg

Who needs this much of a car, but not the whole thing?? And cutting that close to the tank? No thank you...

Photo0097.jpg

here's a sad death. Its an old MR2 that was completely and utterly obliterated. The car is split into two pieces. I couldn't fathom what happened here. I was told that the driver and passenger were ripped apart on impact, and that what he heard was that it ran up under a semi. The front pillar is where the drivers head should be and the passenger seat is buckled. Theres even blood stains in the floor still.

Photo0098.jpg

Photo0099.jpg

Photo0100.jpg

And then an old Triumph. No clue what it is, but walking around this yard made me feel like I wanted to be back in the 70's.

Photo0101.jpg

Edited by metalmonkey47
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now THIS was a cool car!! I wanted to buy it the instant I saw it. Does anyone know what it is? I couldn't seem to find anyone up there that could tell me. It was fully build, had a 392(?) in it, huge roll cage, no floor pans, etc. Thing was wicked cool.

Photo0093.jpg

Photo0094.jpg

Photo0095.jpg

Photo0096.jpg

Looks like an S Series Valiant. Not sure what it was called in the US.

MAN !!! You guys have all the cool cars down south don't ya !!! :cool:

That RX-7 makes me sad :( ( I had an 81 , same shade of whorehouse red too :rofl: !

I think the rusty bastard ^^^ is like the rest of em , if it had wings I couldn't tell em apart !

Is that how they store engines normally ??? :huh:

Valiant or valorie. But a mopar none the less.

And the first one was a studie.

Yeah i'd say Valient. It seems to match. I've always wanted one, but it was so hard to spot.

MAN !!! You guys have all the cool cars down south don't ya !!! :cool:

That RX-7 makes me sad :( ( I had an 81 , same shade of whorehouse red too :rofl: !

I think the rusty bastard ^^^ is like the rest of em , if it had wings I couldn't tell em apart !

Is that how they store engines normally ??? :huh:

Just a few ;) This is a yard that I frequent! We have lots of cool stuff, but no Datsuns.

The RX7 is what I got my dash from :)

That's how they store the crappy engines. They put the GOOD ones in a warehouse. Supercharged ones and such. They have an L28ET and a VG30DETT in storage.