looking for 510 fuse box / wiring harness

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so i need a fuse box.... perferably very inexpensive... mines shot.

ill keep this updated for parts that i need as i keep finding stuff i need to replace on my dime

you need the wiring harness and the fuse box or just fuse box?

i have one maybe you could use, there are two different fuse boxes tho with different colored wires. I need to know which one you want. This fuse box could use epoxy in one tiny spot to tighten up a loose end. Other than that, it needs to soak in vinegar for 10 minutes and itll be good to go. 15 shipped. Ill take pictures and point out what needs to be done if you are interested.

This fuse box could use epoxy in one tiny spot to tighten up a loose end. Other than that, it needs to soak in vinegar for 10 minutes and itll be good to go.

ive found that JB weld works better than epoxy for securing the fuse clips back if they melted the phenolic.

so i need a fuse box.... perferably very inexpensive... mines shot.

ill keep this updated for parts that i need as i keep finding stuff i need to replace on my dime

i post a new pic and new price (updated replied)

• 1 month later...

like my lights are really fucked up. on dims the far out side lighs light up, but the 2 inside light up just faintly. then i flip a switch, they all 4 turn on very bright! but i have found a couple wires and a fuse that gets really warm when the lights are on. i think something is really fucked up. i dont know y the 2 middle lights are on on dims so faintly. idk if they have a resister wired in so they maybe only get a few volts on the dims or whats happening. it looks very cool, but has me worried with those wires getting warm. maybe there just using too small of wires? ill take pics in a bit to show what i mean. but in the mean time can i get some pics skib and maybe a asking price?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.