hello

mbaker

hello everyone, i am new here but not new to cars. i am looking into getting a datsun after getting into subarus almost 2 years ago. still trying to decide what i want a 510 or a roadster! but either way i am looking into doing a SR20DET swap! so i am still doing research but i am liking what i see so far, i can wait to get into datsun!

mike

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello everyone, i am new here but not new to cars. i am looking into getting a datsun after getting into subarus almost 2 years ago. still trying to decide what i want a 510 or a roadster! but either way i am looking into doing a SR20DET swap! so i am still doing research but i am liking what i see so far, i can wait to get into datsun!

mike

welcome to the forum. :P

WARNING: Datsuns are know to cause lack of sleep issues due to the intense focus of your efforts to make them your work of art!

Welcome to Ratsun!

hahaha thanks guys! and i already lose sleep due to my other cars!

mike

You know nothing of lack of sleep until you own a datsun

along with sweat blood and tears.... and the importance of a tetanus shot :rofl:

this shits terminal .....

The-English-Surgeon-large.jpg

there is no saving you once its started.....

Welcome to Ratsun :lol:

• Like 2

hahaha thanks guys! i have played around with older volvos before so i kind of know what im getting into, but i think these might be easier because there is so much more info on modding these cars than there are for volvos. but i cant wait to find out what really goes on here!

mike

but i cant wait to find out what really goes on here!

alot of shenanigans.....

:lol:

but in all seriousness, Ratsuns a good place to be, good community and some real smart mother fuckers that you can learn alot from