Parting out 620 "updated july 13"

I am getting a 77 long bed this saturday. The body is said to be in good shape. The truck is said to be complete.it has. A 4 speed trans, with a blown engine. I will have pictures posted by sunday. Please let me know what you want and how much you will give for it. I will need to get rid of everything with in two weeks, or have all the parts pulled and on hold. I am also looking for trades, i really want 5 star titan rims or air ride parts, but i am open so just let me know.

cars016.jpg

cars015.jpg

cars013.jpg

cars012.jpg

cars008.jpg

cars006.jpg

cars002.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ghettobraden

I should be picking up the truck saturday ill let you know then.

Apollo

Ill have picts friday, I just sent an email asking the color.

Also everyone ill only have the truck for about two week befor i send it to the junk yard. I have no room to keep it here. so please let me know what you want or need. ILL sell the things on here cheep, i am not trying to make alot of money, so tell me what you want and how much you can afford.

• Like 1

Yes, The part that the radiator,headlights and fenders mount to.

Yeah ok $50 plus shiping sounds good. ill send picts to you this weekend.

Update, the truck has been sitting for 4 years, he said it is that datsun light green, and has surface rust with no major dents.

apollo77,

I will be using the hood and driverside fender for my 73, but you are welcome to the ones on my 73, the hood is bent a little but repairable, and not sure if you would want to mess with the driver side fender it has bondo and a good size dent. check out the pictures of my 73 at the link below. ill give you the hood for $25 plus shiping and ill give you the drivers fender in that deal too if you want to mess with it.Dont know the condition of the pass fender yet. Just got pictures sent to me and ill post when I get home from work.

http://community.rat...tro-and-73-620/

i know the 77 didnt come with it but is there a chance it has an electronic dizzy?

Only the California '77 would have had the remote igniter EI dizzy. Otherwise all '78s had them for one year and all '79s had the matchbox dizzy.

my part out truck is in a lot better shape then my truck too. The guy I got it from said he got it from someone and ended up loosing the title. So it has no title the engine is blown and about 600 due in back tags. So that's why it is now a parts truck.

Is the water pump any good? I need one.

I know nothing about the truck, but I do know that its been sitting for 5 years, and my 73 has been sitting about 10 years you are welcome to both water pumps for $25. the 77 has the l20b and the 73 has a l16, not sure if the pumps are the same.

Ok lets get this started, no one seems to like the "tell me what you want to pay" Aproach, so this week ill be taking apart the front end, here are some prices, obo. all parts are off this 77 truck unless I say the orange ones and those are off my 73 which can be seen here. http://community.rat...tro-and-73-620/

pass fender, 25 plus shiping

front bumper 20 plus shipping

front lower valance 20 plus shiping

front lower valance lights 20 plus shiping

the metal thing under the wipers(whatever its called) 10 plus shiping

the orange hood off my 73, 25 plus shiping, bent alitle but fixable.

the orange driver fender of my 73, 5 plus shiping need some love

4 stock 14 ince rims with bad tires, 10 no shiping

lights on bed(side turning)20 plus shiping

tail lights with frame/ bracket, one lens is broke 25 plus shiping

Passanger door complete with window 50 plus shiping(does not include door panel)

Orange driver door(has dent but repairable) complete with window 25 (does not include door panel)

please remember these trucks are old, so all the rubers needs to be replaced.

well thats all i can think of for now, anything else just ask. also I will cut up the cab or frame if you need parts of it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.