4th of july madness!!!

Ok this was the coolest 4th of july weekend so far... got a special announcement and was in a parade driving my Datsun, found out my truck was in mini-truckin magazine with everyone from swdp and then took my kids out for a bbq and fireworks. All was great until a firework tipped over and shot flaming fireballs in every direction but up. the kids are ok but I have a burn on the back of my knee. Did anyone else have an interesting weekend?! :P

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool !!! Yeah ---> were not suppose to have that kind of fireworks around my area , so we coordinate with the neighbors when firing ( can't have anything fire in the air basically ) , almost burned my car cover from the falling debris :blink: :unsure: ,,,, then decided to go to a parking lot to finish the rest nearby ---> all illegal ones fired off nicely :rofl: Kids enjoyed it :thumbup:

Different time zones moron

:rolleyes: go ahead and clarify that for me then , picture says 5-09-10 , today is 07-04-10

..... soooooooooo How are timezones involved again? :o :rofl:

I didn't realize there was almost 2 months difference between some timezones :wacko:

Well Deserved :fu: :rofl: