rubber baby buggy bumper

hey guys i need a few part numbers from you gurus, i need numbers for the following rubber parts for a 1977 620. hood bumpers, wiring harness firewall grommet, front marker light grommets on the inner fender, and firewall grommets for the heater hoses. thanks!!!! or if you do not know the numbers but know the phone number or name of a nissan dealership that still has a 620 parts catalog, please let me know as my local dealer only has catalogs for 1980 and up!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

some of the peeps on here will have the numbers, but a dealer, i don't think so, you can try, i know all the local dealerships out here only go back to 84/85, and than after that, who knows, used to be a couple guys out here at 2 differant dealers i used to use, but they have long retired...tom

hey guys i need a few part numbers from you gurus, i need numbers for the following rubber parts for a 1977 620.

hood bumpers.................................................................. Front 65806 H1000, Rear 65806 B5000 (need two sets)

wiring harness firewall grommet.......................................... 24251 89906 (need only one)

front marker light grommets on the inner fender................... couldn't find.

firewall grommets for the heater hoses................................ 27243 28500 (need two)

• Like 1

As far as the grommetts for the front lights, you are talking about wher the wires for the lamp go through the body right? I think they may be the same on my coupe, I can check on Monday. Most dealers should be able to go back as far as '68 at least depending on what catalog they are using

Grommetts for where the harness for the turn and marker lights go through the body:01651-00061 or 01651-00071, either should work.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.