Any Good shops in OC who knows how to work on510???

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your up in the Inland empire area correct ? If so theres a few Ratsun guys in your area that may be able to help. Whats the main issue with the car ?

:unsure:

iam in Orange county now near Santa Ana need some work done brakes electrical some things i cant do it here in my apartment homes need some to do it for me.....

I don't know how fast you want to get the job done, I have a space that I lease at a shop in Santa Ana so I can work on car during the weekends. But I would need to get a couple of vehicles done before bringing in your car to the shop. If you need something simple, then you can just bring it to my house and I'll do it here.

Or if you need it to get it done asap, you can bring it to my work in Orange, but the hourly rates are really expensive.

Let me know if you are interested.

I don't know how fast you want to get the job done, I have a space that I lease at a shop in Santa Ana so I can work on car during the weekends. But I would need to get a couple of vehicles done before bringing in your car to the shop. If you need something simple, then you can just bring it to my house and I'll do it here.

Or if you need it to get it done asap, you can bring it to my work in Orange, but the hourly rates are really expensive.

okay pm or number thanxs

Thats what im talking about !!!!!!!! L motors & Datsun's in general are EASY to work on / fix..Ratsun baby !

• 3 weeks later...

:hyper:

Thanks to O.C> car is heading out to his place next week after the swap meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!