Datsun 510 NOS EYEBROW MOLDINGS on Ebay NOT MINE

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If they're so easy to find, why don't you find them and make some profit since you must be able to get them way cheaper than that ridiculous $250? Until then, I suggest ya shut yer pie hole :lol: Besides, try to buy trim pieces for any vehicle from a dealer and see how cheap they are...not.

They are around but the thing that is near impossible to find is a set with the rubber trim in perfect condition (like these). For anyone going for a concourse restoration these are gold. My 510 has a decent set of eyebrows but the rubber has long since perished. I'm fussy but probably not $250 fussy enough to pick these up

They are around but the thing that is near impossible to find is a set with the rubber trim in perfect condition (like these). For anyone going for a concourse restoration these are gold. My 510 has a decent set of eyebrows but the rubber has long since perished. I'm fussy but probably not $250 fussy enough to pick these up

It's an auction which means bid/buy if you can/want NO OBLIGATION WHATSOEVER! I've seen these go for $300+ USD plus shipping.. It's not for everyone just for those who can and are willing afford it and gotta have it!! So the negative talk all it does is stir :poop: up...

It's an auction which means bid/buy if you can/want NO OBLIGATION WHATSOEVER! I've seen these go for $300+ USD plus shipping.. It's not for everyone just for those who can and are willing afford it and going for a restoration!! So the negative talk all it does is stir :poop: up...

Like I said, 'for anyone doing restoration they are gold' .....nothing but positives form me mellow.gif

Maybe you misunderstood my post but if you don't want anyone to discuss the original post then I would suggest getting it locked.

Like I said, 'for anyone doing restoration they are gold' .....nothing but positives form me mellow.gif

Maybe you misunderstood my post but if you don't want anyone to discuss the original post then I would suggest getting it locked.

I never said you where being negative; the last part was mainly directed at RUCKYCARMS comments..

I never said you where being negative; the last part was mainly directed at RUCKYCARMS comments..

My comments weren't directed at anyone here on Ratsun. I just find things like this funny when someone stumbles over something like a good part and just throws a silly price on hoping someone will bite.

SSS510, you may unbunch your panties now...

510's are not the ONLY Bluebirds out there...

• Like 1

My comments weren't directed at anyone here on Ratsun. I just find things like this funny when someone stumbles over something like a good part and just throws a silly price on hoping someone will bite.

SSS510, you may unbunch your panties now...

510's are not the ONLY Bluebirds out there...

How is it a silly price when they have been bid up to that price numerous times before?

Its a useless part that cost around 1/5 of a ok datsun 510. I rather buy some nice wheels for that price or, a good running KA, a nice interior,AC,coilovers,etc.

It is clean and rare but pricey... If I wanted something rare. I would buy the JDM blue bird grill for 800$ or OBO from wagdatto that actually does make a noticeable difference on a dato 510's appearance.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/22373-testing-waters-bluebird-grill/

Shit I gave a $100. for a pair with no rubber and a small dent. I needed them and the guy had them. I'm sure I would have payed $250. for a nos set.

at the last 3 socal swapmeets, an undented pair were all $100.

some singles were $40

from rods, i think hes asking $300 for his NOS sets.

he'll have em until all the rest have been picked up.

ive gotten pretty good at straightening them :)

the rubber has long since perished. I'm fussy but probably not $250 fussy enough

you can use small ID hose with a slit cut along the length.

i use the door ding trim avail at auto parts everywhere on this 1/2.

not at the concourse level, but damn close!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.