1971 510 wagon Ca $2800

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

partial trades open for:

I am in need of a Gel Cell orbital Battery(ie optima, Exide, etc), autometer 6144 pyo gauge, bd cool down timer 2, complete set of triple mikuni / Solex 45s for my 240z, stock 240z radiator, stock clean 240z gas tank that doesnt leak, 240z rear caliper brackets(280zx), or Tokico Illuminas for 240z.

i cant believe you still have this thing, wagons are hard to come by these days. good luck with it

I know, and mine isnt rusted out!

We wagon owners are a strange & rare breed though. Im doin what I can to make the price enticing. I've had this for sale since June this year. The Maxima Diesel has had more interest than the 510 and its not sold either. We really want to sell both the cars and buy a truck, but would settle on a good sedan that could haul a small trailer. That 510 just wont do that and the diesel will, but its the same speed with or without a trailer(slow). We would rather have just one vehicle that preformed all the functions than a driveway full of cars we pay insurance and registration on.

If anyone is interested I've a 1994 Q45 front clip (VH45de) and includes fuel pump too. I want $900 for the front clip OR $500 for the VH45de with ECU, Harness, and fuel pump(you come help pull). That would be an interesting swap.

also got a solid lead on a SR20det complete engine set for $2150 in the bay area.

Im going to put an add up on CL to part it out. any interest. Will only do it if I get a lot of solid interest

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/pts/1964760520.html

LMK what you guys want and Ill put you on a list.

2,517 Views here on Ratsun and 1740 veiws on the 510 realm not including Nico, Hybrid, or CL... still no one wants it whole.

Need to get my money back out of it somehow and clear the driveway.

• Like 1

blarg!! dont part it out :(

maybe drop the price a bit??

Price for non-members is at $3100. Over $3400 into the car.

Dropped the price $300 for any Ratsun, Hybridz, The510realm, or Nicoclub members. But I dont think a $400-$500 price drop from $3100 would make a difference. I sunk to much money into it and cant get it back out. Next best option is to sell all the parts I bought for close to what I paid for them.

In the past 4-5 months Ive had like 4 people with genuine interest in the car. None of them even came to look at the car, much less make an offer. If someone had been close on an offer I probably would have taken it. Thats why I posted everywhere that I was willing to keep some of the parts and discount the parts off the price. I even offered partial or whole trades.

Ive already got a bite on the lock/ignition set. cant beat a complete lock set with single original Nissan key... unless you have 2 matching original Nissan keys and then your spare isnt a goofy copy. Also within the last hour of posting it I have a bite on the chassis(maybe rolling) If he's a serious buyer its over, Im just going to part it out.

wow,

6pm I posted on CL, its now 10pm same day and I have people lined up for:

Rolling chassis

rims

rear brakes

lock/ignition set with original key

Engine/tranny set up

Front fenders

Front bumper

Straight grill (come with the light surrounds, eyebrows, lower grill section and hood trim?)

hood latch cable and latch system

hatch and a front door

Why did I wait 5 months

before you part it out, see if this guy wants the whole thing...

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/24893-noob-nasty/page__pid__355888#entry355888

Thanks, I sent him a PM. I spent hours digging for wanted adds on the forums and google with little to no luck.

Ray

Thanks, I sent him a PM. I spent hours digging for wanted adds on the forums and google with little to no luck.

Ray

He is interested, but has to wait for the police report for his accident to be file with his insurance company and have his insurance cut him a check before he can buy mine. So it could still be a while. Ill do what I can to wait out.

Ive decided that if someone puts a deposit down on the body Im going to commence the parting out though.

wish you wouldnt part out that car.

Dont be in a rush to sell.

I have 2 people looking to come down and buy it whole. Everyone cross your fingers! lol

One looked at it tonight. He's going to sleep on it, but sounded extremely interested. He's a Member on here as well.

Cross your fingers everyone(at least those of you that dont want parts)

If I get EDITED than oh well. Thanks for not keepin a dime on the road

Its all good. Its costing us money to not have a useful vehicle around so we're kinda forced into this. And really I put this one back on the road for a year after finding it in Mr Johnson's neighbors hillside stuck in the mud. So it was really off the road years ago(sitting since the mid 80's)... its just a shame no one wants to pick up the ball where we had to drop it. I hope I can find someone that needs a rust free body though. Then at least it will still live on.

Its all good. Its costing us money to not have a useful vehicle around so we're kinda forced into this. And really I put this one back on the road for a year after finding it in Mr Johnson's neighbors hillside stuck in the mud. So it was really off the road years ago(sitting since the mid 80's)... its just a shame no one wants to pick up the ball where we had to drop it. I hope I can find someone that needs a rust free body though. Then at least it will still live on.

Your an honorable man. I dont make lots of $ but have saved a few cars by just having them around because people get in a bind and need things out of the yard and than pass them on too the right worthy person who would sell the car back to me first if things went that way. So far I never bought the same car twice.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.