1971 510 wagon Ca $2800

Currently the car is registered as Non-opp so there are no back fees. Title is clean.

Wagon runs and drives.

No carpet or cargo floor pad. The rear seat is in great shape no tears. The front driver is seat are torn, but have seat covers. The dash pad is cracked. The door panels are all good, however the driver side door panel is black. The rear bumper is bent up (its not from this wagon, but its the only one I had). There isnt a stereo in the car at all. Excellent running car.

NO RUST, No Major Dents(some minor dents).

PARTS LIST

L16 with 40mm Solex Mikuni side drafts

Header

MSD 6AL

magnetic pickup distributor

5spd zx transmission with driveshaft

kyb GR2 shocks rear

Tokico Illuminas 5 way adjustables in front

BMW projector headlights installed and a second set included.

HID ballasts

280zx front struts and brakes

Stainless braided brake lines

power brake booster(Not installed)

Blue Bird front turn signals

Extra complete set of doors that match the darker driver side door and the original driver side door as well

Extra driver side front window

(not installed) Rear 200sx brake calipers with rotors, brackets, and hardware

2 driveshafts

extra set of rear leaf springs

1" lowering blocks and 1.5" lowering blocks come with car

Extra dash frame

new rear drum brakes and wheel cylinders on fresh turned drums

New front window gasket

hood struts

fuel pressure gauge

fuel pressure regulator

carter fuel pump

Comes with a folder full of receipts.

Im asking $2800

If anyone wants to make a deal for the car less some parts for a lower price Im open.

Id love to keep the MSD-6AL and mikuni solex carbs. Id take $600 off for those two bits, but the car wouldnt run anymore. Id also take another $150 off for the wheels. Thats $750 off if you come with your own wheels and tow it away @ $2050

I might have a set of steel wheels with good tires that would fit on the wagon for $50.

Located in Prunedale Ca 93907 (comes up as Salinas but Im 15 min north on 101 of Salinas city limits)

Open to Trades. Looking for a small-mid sized 4X4 truck(preferably with 4 seats, but not limited to), pre smog Celica, Infiniti G20, and open to others.

Call or txt

831 402 5387

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Man...

"Hello my name is XXXXXX and im interestd in your 510 i can trade you a 1978 pontiac bonneville brougham daily driver 403ci its a great car plus a little cash let me know if your interested."

Craigslist reply for the 510. A 1978 land yacht gas guzzler... That said I cannot blame the guy for trying.

Price looks about right, i was thinking about selling my dime or trading it. Id ask around 2300 cash obo, 2500ish trade. Its a daily driver, L series. Looks good :D Yeah, cant blame the guy for trying to get outta the gas crunch. You never know, some people would trade for that if they like the car.

How about out a pair of kids for your wife?

Should hope it looks familiar... it was one of yours.

We need a newer small 4X4 pickup or mid sized sedan so we are selling both the wagons to get one. We have way to many cars right now.

1968 2000

1971 240z

1971 510 wagon

1974 260z

1982 Maxima Diesel

a 521 trailer

and the wifes 2006 330i

Prunedale Ca.

Both the wagons need to go. That should get me back to a more managable collection of projects and usable vehicles.

Ive been looking at GreyBeards 73 620 4X4 pickup, but his truck is not in great condition, and its not fully functional. Im not convinced Id be willing to make him an offer that wouldnt be a low ball, so I have not contacted him back. I think we will be shooting for a 92+ 4x4 hardbody pickup or Toyota pickup.

I did find an 81 4X4, but its not running and very rusty... been thinking about offering a couple hundred and making a wheeler, but that would just add to the list of cars I already have at my house.

Wait a minute, you get 2 wifes, i get the kids. Kids are no use till there old enough to work. I'll give you what i sold you the goon for ?????? :P

hahaha

If I had all the stock parts still like the L16, front struts, etc Id totally go for it and keep all the extras I have purchased to part out and make my money back I would totally bite on your offer.

It looks like no one is going to buy it before the 9th though. We got the house in Prunedale Ca so we are going to have to figure out transportation for the 510, 2 roadster, and the Fairlady Z.

I already dropped off the 240z and 260Z down there. The Maxima will definitely be the last car to leave the old house in Sac... we are paid through the 18th of July here in sac.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

isnt prunedale in prunetucky?

That's what the locals call this place... lol

Its Monterey Bay Area for those who dont know... near Watsonville or Salinas Ca : other surrounding cities would be Moss Landing, Aromas, Royal Oaks, Castroville(artichokes :P ), etc...

If anyone wants to make a deal for the car less some parts for a lower price Im open.

Id love to keep the MSD-6AL and mikuni solex carbs. Id take $300 off for those two bits, but the car wouldnt run anymore. Id also take another $150 off for the wheels. Thats $500 off if you come with your own wheels and tow it away @ $2300

I might have a set of steel wheels with good tires that would fit on the wagon for $50.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.