Death of a goon :(

I just found a video of some assholes on youtube.

They ruined a beautiful little goon. Not sure what it is though.

Poor little thing =/

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> Edited by metalmonkey47
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF I can only add one media file per post? And no more youtube embedding??? Somethings not right....

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> Edited by metalmonkey47

See now, that ticks me off. A bunch of morons trying to set the forest on fire, and they don't know how to properly dispatch a car. I've destroyed many a car, but to properly destroy a vehicle with no life/value left (we'll assume the car was rusted out below and the engine and tranny was shot) you must be part of it. That means, rolling over/jumping/crashing into other vehicles. Not this jackassery. I'm surprised the one kid didn't cut his leg off with the ax.

That makes it even worse! They should know proper dispatch methods for vehicles with the rallying history there! They should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell! :D