720 seating options.

Have a few options......thought I could gather some input.

My bench seat is faded and the drivers side is well....not too comfy. I restuffed and 'slathered' a gapping tear with tuck/duct tape....but.

P1010051.jpg

I could buy a Exactseatcover and keep the stock bench seat....about 130 bucks

Or

I could buy these leather power/heated seats out of this 1996 Toyota Avalon......obviously the base will have to be modified

P1010046.jpg

Have to go back and take some measurements on the fit.....being that they will be going into a reg cab.

Not sure if these leather seats are worth 200 bucks...?....take into consideration that there is only 1 wrecker in town....nearest one is about 130km away.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i got seats out of an early 80s honda accord. they fit damn near perfectly. Width wise was spot on! length wise i just had to ad a little L bracket and they were fine.

Ya...you are correct..... but location....location....not too many options here

That black leather looks pretty sweet though....

Sealick- those leather seats will look nice installed. With a grinder, drill & possibly a welder what you could do is something ive done several times. Cut the tracks off the stock seat & adapt them to the new seats. Than they simply bolt in.

I figured I would have to use the stock tracks.....but....there was a significant mass of 'electronics' under there for the power options. Might have to raise the seats up (away) a smidge to clear.

here is my opinion on bucket seats in a standard cab truck. They SUCK and dont lean back far enough so ya feel like your humping the steering wheel. but im a pretty big fella so i dont like std cab trucks period. although my brother has a toyota with mid 80s subaru seats and they work out good their a fairly low back and thin so its not bad.

here is my opinion on bucket seats in a standard cab truck. They SUCK and dont lean back far enough so ya feel like your humping the steering wheel. but im a pretty big fella so i dont like std cab trucks period. although my brother has a toyota with mid 80s subaru seats and they work out good their a fairly low back and thin so its not bad.

Yes....I had a bucket seat in there from a 85 KC last week.....not as much room compared to the bench seat....big difference

Thinking I would go down and pull the passenger leather seat and plop it in reg cab.....see if I can make it 'work'/fit ...a little better

I bet if you remove the headrest on the leather seat it'll lay back a more.

thats what i had to do to my seats as well. damn head rests made it sit to far forward, plus the seat slid back further. Still not a lot of room in there. shoulda have found some seats with a bit thinner back.