June Seattle HiLux meet

Well, a bunch of us guys from toyotaminis.com are having another meet coming up on the second sunday of June. That'd be the 13th for the folks who use numbers. lol. Last meet in march had a decent turn out, and a few guys from here showed up. I want to see lots of 620s, 510s, wagons, and anything else cool and old you guys have.

Here is a link to last times show. Scroll down about half way. http://www.toyotamin...p?t=4708&page=4

And here is a link to the new topic. http://www.toyotamin...read.php?t=5735

Sign up at the site, or reply here. I will link this thread to the other one. I have the orange one :D

Details:

Sunday June 13th 2010

Seattle WA

Park and ride parking lot at NE 65th St, underneath I-5. At the south end of the lot.

People will start arriving about 10-11am. I'd like to have enough people show up by 2-3 that we can have a mighty quad light mob to the lake for a BBQ. But this location is covered, so there isn't any weather concerns really.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that is the same day as the Canby all Datsun show in Oregon,...So I wouldnt expect to see to many Datsuns showing up this time around...But who knows..best of luck and enjoy

lol people always pick show dates the same weekend as Canby :P biggest datto show in the NW