RHD 510 Dash on PDX Craigs

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2400 :blink: , i love RHD as much as the next guy, and wish my 510 was RHD, but god damn i would rather spend the money on parts that matter, thats just me though

i saw it too, and thought the same thing. for fucks sake, 2400 would buy a daily driver 510...

NOT a RHD ....seems cheaper then importing & purchasing a true RHD...10K +... just my opnion though.. :D

I didnt mean it would buy a RHD 510, i meant it would buy a daily driver 510 US model. Since 99% of us are in the US i figured when i said it would buy a daily driver that would be obvious :rofl:

not bad for 2400 for the condition it is in.

and its the bluebird gauge cluster

that goes for like 500$ alone

i got my rhd conversion for 1350$ for my car

but its from a austrailian 510. with a gauge surrounding like the us cars. just rhd.

and did you get everything ?heater,hood release cable & latches, wiper motor & mechanism, wiring for the cluster? etc.etc.?

Lots of money to be a fanboi.

I drove a RHD Fairlady in college, but it was free... I sure as hell wouldn't pay that just to be "different".

$2400! Holy F! Seriously seems like a whole hell of a lot for that. Like AZhitman, I wouldn't pay that much to be 'different'...I'd rather put that kind of money on a sweet engine set up or a hell of alot of bodywork/paint.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.