Ratsun Stickers

Do It In A Ratsun $8 shipped---------2.5"x12"(larger upon request)

Rising Sun $6 shipped---------4"x6"/5"x7.5"(larger upon request)

Ratsun Burger Small $5 shipped---------2.5"x3.5"

Ratsun Burger Large $6 shipped---------3.5"x5"

Eat/sleep/ratsun $12 shipped---------6"x18"

Colors: Red, White, Black, Blue, Green. (Other colors available on request)

I can make all kinds of stickers, just e-mail with your request.

Paypal: Dimerforlife@yahoo.com

-Brett

Iphonepics.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry guys, I didn't realize those were "your" stickers, It seemed like people wanted some different sizes and colors you didn't have. My apologies...not trying to step on anyones toes. I deleted that part of the ad. Again I'm sorry. I had talked to an administrator and he said it was ok for me to make them.

-Brett

No disrespect to 71dimer...

But since 71dimer made them before this guy did, does it give him all exclusive rights to making ratsun stickers? A little competition is good.

Besides 71dimer, you have been making those stickers for a while and they are great. You have produced good quality stickers. I know i can trust yours, i dont know what this guys is like. I know when i get a few extra bucks you will be the one i get them from as i can trust your work/quality :D

I'd say bump your thread 71dimer, and show off some pictures of your work on cars. Let your work speak for itself...

I'm sorry guys, I didn't realize those were "your" stickers, It seemed like people wanted some different sizes and colors you didn't have. My apologies...not trying to step on anyones toes. I deleted that part of the ad. Again I'm sorry. I had talked to an administrator and he said it was ok for me to make them.

-Brett

It's cool dude. Like h2theizzo said, there is no exclusives, but we all just try to be cool to each other that's all (or maybe it's just me, lol)

It's all good man I replied to dimerforlife13 PM and told him just like Creepycruiser (cool guy BTW) whenever anyone asks for larger ones or different colors I always refer to him or anyone else that makes them. I'm not trying to be a monopoly or anything, just thought I'd point it out that's all. I should have more for sale up soon...which I bumped my thread up. Thanks for the compliments on the quality guys, I know I wouldn't try to sell junk to fellow Ratsun owners.

I agree, more different stickers are always cool...I have plenty of space on my goon window to fill up with more Datsun orientated stickers. :)

can there ever be too may stickers?

"i do love fig newtons!"

we all kind respect one another.

kinda... :fu:

:rofl:

more stickers!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.