bluebird tail light sequential signal?

inline4

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, I just did. would anyone be interested in buying them if I had them made, since the factory one is hard to come by?

You know people will...but only after they know how much they'll cost.

ill post a vid once i get it in. im thinking of getting the whole holder fabbed as a piece to bolt into the tail lense.

I'm unemployed at the moment and I've always hated cash deals :o

but I'll figure something out once I confirm its working and its working the way I want it to.

Make them? How much? But really think about it. You can get them from the new mustang or an old cougar. Plus they are conversion kits out there already. Just saying...

how much does it cost for one of the conversion kits though? I would assume that the mustang ones would be pretty expensive, even from a wrecking yard because its a late model vehicle.

how much does it cost for one of the conversion kits though? I would assume that the mustang ones would be pretty expensive, even from a wrecking yard because its a late model vehicle.

Nothing if it fits in the pocket. How big is the mechanism for the 510? No bigger than my fist I think. But aftermarket kits go for under 150$ for a plug and play.

http://www.steeda.com/products/sequential_taillights.php

Nothing if it fits in the pocket. How big is the mechanism for the 510? No bigger than my fist I think. But aftermarket kits go for under 150$ for a plug and play.

http://www.steeda.com/products/sequential_taillights.php

I wouldnt pay 150 for it and if I did have these ready to go, I wouldnt charge 150. simple as that and if its too expensive in parts I wouldn't even bother :)