dogleg trans

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak
Is that all you could come up with... Pathetic.

:cool:

Oh and I finally sold that stupid fuckin tranny!

Yeh she was

I Came up with more than she could handle ;)

:fu:

:lol:

QUOTE=phatdave;31438]Thrillbilly..hey I'd like to come over and look at your Datsun parts. Where do you live?

I'm sure it's in a TRAILER PARK. With your 12 sisters by 12 different dads. Let me know what park it is...and I will just look for the single wide

with the cars out front on blocks.

Also I will bring a care package of food for Y'ALL..and some soup for your MOMMA since she probably doesn't have any teeth.

And as for my MOMMAS anal virginity...DIP SHIT I had that years ago. She Lied to you, Dumb ASS!!!

Im with the rest of the board. How about if you give me your address and I come over,just you and me, and I kick the shit out of you.

P.M. me with your location and you and I can have us an old fashioned fist fight. Just you and me. Have you got the guts or are you just flapping your fucking pie hole.

Looking forward to meeting you.

this is so stupid it's almost funny...

Mods, time to step in here before the whole board turns into this stuff...

2 threads are crap already...

True, I'm afraid. It's gone from somewhat humorous banter to down right disturbing and threatening. Perhaps a lock down or a trip to the time out room? Monday is a brand new week fellas.

I believe he said it was sold and we could all suck it.I dont know what happened here but,it is typical of people behind a computer.

Its hard to sell shit online but to say "why dont one of you assholes buy this thing" only makes people mad.$150 is very fair for a dogleg so no gripe there.

So chill thrill!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.