black 620 on 500 in vancouver w/ ratsun sticker

I saw a 620 crusin down hwy 500 between The mall and Falk road today.

2 guys...me in semi...pointing at Ratsun sticker yelling and saying IM ON RATSUN.....PANICKED look on thier faces....

They pulled off of 500 to see what was wrong. Guys I was just saying HI!

ANY BODY??? Who was it?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not for sure Kiz...I was driving 75,000 lbs down the road and just saw a 620 w/ ratsun....co-pilot was a cigarette smoker,maybe 20-25...

the truck had a gas tank in the bed.......also after that I saw a multi colored 620 downtown Vancouver w/ General Lee Mags and a older driver with a Goat-tee.

It's like celebrity sightings huh!?!:D

Gas tank in bed? That should be lynch, I read a post by lynch awhile back and almost positive he mentioned he had a gas tank in his bed!! Now if he was speeding....It would most definately be lynch:lol:!!!!!!!! ....... J/K Lynch:)

im fucking famous baby!!! except yea the homie anthony is drivin it right now.. yea if you ever see me you'll know it.. im obnoxious.. hahaha.. and i always know why people are pointing at me.. cause my ratsun duh.. i've had a couple people ask me.. hey are you lynch 420... im like.. well yes i am! lurkers.. :P