WTB: L20B crank

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Sorry guys for bringing up an old thread but I also need a L20B crank. If OP hasn't gotten his yet, obviously priority goes to him, but if anyone has one plz speak up :D

I haven't researched much but if datzenmike is correct, I could use a Z20E or Z20S crank as well.

Thanks!

It's all good. I just mailed RHD his new crank yesterday. Have at it.

Just so you know. The shipping was REALLY close to what Matwood posted above. Within a couple bucks.

Good luck finding one.

Hey man your PM's are full or something..- thanks for the reply but no I'm from ontario Canada and never really make it to those parts..

How much would you want shipped to n2p 1l9, Kitchener, Ontario, Canada?

Thanks again,

Aaron

Deleted a bunch of old messages. Sorry.

To be honest I am not sure how much it costs to ship it to Ontario. I will have to weigh it, but the 50 lbs sounds accurate. The crank came with a block, and I haven't pulled it out. My goal is to L22 the block, so I don't need it. Let me pull it out this weekend, inspect it, take pix and PM you with a fair price plus shipping. I don't think I would ask for anything more than $50 + shipping. $50 would be if it is in REALLY nice condition. I will be in touch.

If you don't hear from me by Saturday evening, please PM me. I am super busy and am having job issues right now...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.