FS: NOS Canon dual carb intake

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

... seriously?

not to burst your bubble or anything.... BUT...

http://jameng.com/products/images/99003.825.jpg

http://jameng.com/prices/index.phtml#99003.825 (at the VERY top)

This same intake with ALL linkage parts only costs $199 brand new....

Hm.. :\

There's a link with a PIC to who knows what website which looks to be just a reference PIC?? then there's a link to a website with a list of manifolds that they sell if you click on the Item number it doesn't show a picture of the actual item for sale??? How do know that its an actual canon Manifold?? NOT EVEN THE DESCRIPTION STATES THAT IT'S A CANON MANIFOLD?? I've known that these Manifolds have been out of production for awhile!! So buyer beware THE MANIFOLDS ON THAT WEBSITE MIGHT BE CHEAP CHINESE REPRO'S!! IF SOME ONE CAN SHOW MORE PROOF THAT THAT WHAT IS BEING SOLD ON THAT WEBSITE IS THE REAL THING I WILL HAPPILY ADJUST PRICE!!! AND YES THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REPRO'S AND O.G. STUFF!!! :confused:

DID YOU CALL OR EMAIL THEM AND ASKED IF IT WAS AN ORIGINAL CANON MANIFOLD OR DID YOU JUST ASSUME??

OK for the record. The casting on the JAM stuff is shit. I did better in 9th grade shop class stoned to the gills. I have put my hands on the R16 intake and the thing was terrible looking. Sure the inside was machined but the guy who is doing the sand mold needs to go back to school. Outside was so rough and tumble that there is no way it would ever look good without about ten hours of grinder and sander work. The linkage pack is nothing special either. You could put together a good linkage with a little time spent with a Mc Master Carr catalog.

OK for the record. The casting on the JAM stuff is shit. I did better in 9th grade shop class stoned to the gills. I have put my hands on the R16 intake and the thing was terrible looking. Sure the inside was machined but the guy who is doing the sand mold needs to go back to school. Outside was so rough and tumble that there is no way it would ever look good without about ten hours of grinder and sander work. The linkage pack is nothing special either. You could put together a good linkage with a little time spent with a Mc Master Carr catalog.

Here ya go an actual UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER!!! I you're gonna bash make sure you know your FACTS!!!

You Ain't gotta buy!!! obtaining the linkage is Easy getting a CANON manifold is not!! :fu:

:rolleyes:

i have 2 with linkage so back at chya :fu:

see IMO the whole purpose of the Ratsun classified it to help save fellow Datsun owners some money!!!!! that way we can keep these lovely vehicles on the road and still have some cash to upgrade other part of our vehicles. so asking a high price on incomplete items well just ain't right

:rolleyes:

i have 2 with linkage so back at chya :fu:

see IMO the whole purpose of the Ratsun classified it to help save fellow Datsun owners some money!!!!! that way we can keep these lovely vehicles on the road and still have some cash to upgrade other part of our vehicles. so asking a high price on incomplete items well just ain't right

Well shit man!! post them up and stop crying like a bitch and help some guys out I AIN'T GONNA HATE like you!! SUCK IT EASY!! :thumbup:

Don't understand how talking smack helps anybody out!! you see an ad and you can do better well hell put it up and sell it I'D BE ALL FOR IT!!! Don't brag and bitch!! How does that help anyone???:confused: