Giant sigh of relief.. Finally a break

Just hafta share, cuz I'm so relieved. After 2 years of eating major shit on taxes, we finally got a refund! This shit's been weighing so heavily on my shoulders since I dropped my stuff at the tax lady, I've been a miserable F^#k just anticipating writing another check to the gub-ment. Flip side is that while getting a chunk of change when it's needed most, it's a direct result of losing money all year(s) due to a crap economy. What's funny is, if I had 5 bucks every time someone said "gee, you'd think people would be fixin up old stuff...", and walked out having not spent a dime, I could frikin' retire. So, on that note, I'm gonna go get some new hoops for the turbines tomorrow, and live it up while the livin's good. And hey, when the wife is smilin', baby gets some new shoes. :cool:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

congrates bro! look foward to some more pics.

Thanks man! If the tires are in stock, I'll have pics tomorrow!

We try to balance our deductions so we only owe/get refund of $100 or less. No sense giving the government a free loan, right? This year we ended up owing seven bucks. wooHOO!

Yup, we'd always done the same when I was workin' 40's +. But being in biz for yerself can be a bitch sometimes, it's amazing how little can be taxed so much. God forbid they put a bus stop within a mile of ya'. :blink: