WTB: 620 Wiring Harness

I figured this would be the place to find a wiring harness for my 78 620. If someone has either one from a truck they parted out or a harness they have cleaned up or redid I'd be interested in purchasing it. Let me know what you guys have for me. Thanks!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe that might be a good starting point although it will not have some of the smog wiring. we could compare wiring diagrams on yours and that one and make the necesary changes if it is al good.

Is your truck standard or automatic?

I may be getting a 78 parts truck soon and I believe all of the wiring is in the truck. Do you have any idea of how much wiring harnesses go for, as that might be the factor of buying the parts truck. Let me know a round about price and I'll see if everything lines up money wise.

Fuzz

I'm not sure what the differences would be. Let me check on shipping.

Ok thank you!

Joe that might be a good starting point although it will not have some of the smog wiring. we could compare wiring diagrams on yours and that one and make the necesary changes if it is al good.

Is your truck standard or automatic?

I am not sure if my truck needs to pass emissions, I dont believe so but let me check.

Automatic.

'74 harness will be completely different. Different plugs, different wires, hardly anything crosses over. Every year 620 had a unique wiring harness.

Hmm, thats no good. That makes things interesting.

I may be getting a 78 parts truck soon and I believe all of the wiring is in the truck. Do you have any idea of how much wiring harnesses go for, as that might be the factor of buying the parts truck. Let me know a round about price and I'll see if everything lines up money wise.

Fuzz

That would be great! I have no idea how much a wiring harness would go for.

Anyone?

I figured this would be the place to find a wiring harness for my 78 620. If someone has either one from a truck they parted out or a harness they have cleaned up or redid I'd be interested in purchasing it. Let me know what you guys have for me. Thanks!

I'm parting out a 78 620 short box with a manual trans, I don't know at the moment what the differants is but I also got a 78 with auto trans that I can check and see what are differants. if know one can help you with your needs,PM me. are you wanting a complete or dash or rear or engine compartment harness, you never said.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.