1972 datsun 510 sr20det wagon $3500

i have a 72 project with a fully swapped s13 redtop sr20det the motor has a couple of new parts all the wiring is done for the motor and the basic lights besides the turning signals the swap will need a exhaust and the water temp gauge installed to be fully done but thats not too bad its a pretty straight body no rust just some kids must of stepped on the roof caved in alittle have extra parts for the car full set of doors,rear axle,glass,one fender,hood,14in aluminum rims and some dash parts i have the title. its fully gutted inside to bare metal with the original seats the fronts will need to be redone but the rear is good.i just recently primed the car white to match the car. cars located in phoenix,az can call me at 6024130018 names matt

recent003.jpg

recent002.jpg

pics003-1.jpg

pics010-1.jpg

pics001-1.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it running and driving? Good deal

Car runs great actually I drive it around the block and up the street the transmission is acting up a little but that's not too big of a. Deal and I primed it because from the pic the one side seemed good but the other side was already stripped down from previous owner

Car runs great actually I drive it around the block and up the street the transmission is acting up a little but that's not too big of a. Deal and I primed it because from the pic the one side seemed good but the other side was already stripped down from previous owner

Could you please explain "acting up?"

Could you please explain "acting up?"

well it works and when you step on it in high rpm it like makes a grind sound and some time it seems to pop out of gear i was recently going to swap a 240sx tranny in it but dont have the money to swap one in

• 2 weeks later...

yeah dont drop the price man you could part it out and get more then 3500 for it....if i had that kind of money laying around i would get this car, put the motor in my 2dr and get the wagon back running and sell it for 2500 with a ka swap and get a SR20DET swap for 1000 bucks... now theirs a fuckin deal!!!!

some one should think like me and come up on this..... but theirs two kinds of people... ones with money that dont know dick about cars... and those with no money and know a shit ton about cars..... and those few that have money and know cars and just dont have the time... soo wait it out your bound to find the right combo and your deal will make some one very happy!!!!

I wish I still lived in Phoenix. I would try too talk you down to $1000. That thing would look great next to my GOON!

and you would get laughed at with that kind of offer... good thing you live far :lol:

and you would get laughed at with that kind of offer... good thing you live far :lol:

I'm glad there is some people that know something when they see it I have almost 5gs in this already I might even just keep it at this point and go super slow on the project

dude just take your time do it right man trust me it will be worth it in the end..i have a single cam KA swap... my dick gets hard every time i hit the gas i love the power it has..... i cant wait till i one day upgrade to a big bad SR!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.