quad/dirt bike riders

Any quad/dirt bike riders on here in the NW region? Theres a big ride coming up on the 26th, 27th, and 28th. Any quad/dirt bike riders wanna join me? There are going to be a few clubs. Some people are camping from friday till sunday but im just showing up on Saturday. Saturday there will be a ride, and Saturday night. There will be food, donations would be cool if you eat :D

Anyways, there are a few levels and a few groups. They are assigning groups to the level of rider you are. HELMETS REQUIRED and GOOD OHV TAGS.

Level 1 is for the newbs, mostly be riding on gravel roads, maybe hit a patch of dirt now and then. I believe level 2-3 riders are in a goup, then level 4, and level 5 is for the experience and even then its a bit tricky. Ride will be taking place at Nicolai mountain, at the 5.5 mile pit. I can give crappy directions or we can meet up in Clatskanie at Safeway at 8am. Nicolai mountain is in Clatsop County, its just at the top of Bradley hill outside of taylorville heading west on highway 30 to astoria. Some of you may know the area due to the Wauna paper mill, it stinks :rofl:

Please feel free to respond in here, ask any questions, and if you would like to come ride (free, but again donations are gladly accepted to help keep cost of food down) message me and i will give you my phone # and we will GO RIDING! I ride a Honda 300ex quad, its a sports quad so i will probably be doing level 2-3, unless down hill then i will do level 4. Group leaders will be bringing ropes/winches and so will other riders. Safety is #1, so we will be moving at a pace that everyone is comfortable with, helmets required, and if you feel you can not make it through a tough spot someone will be more than willing to help you out. Nobody gets left behind.

Here's some pics from the last ride.

I didn't get many of the trail, to busy riding and having a blast. But the view points are NICE! Again, please let me know if you want to show up, i will need to let my club know for a head count and for food preparation. Thanks!

IMAG0253.jpg

IMAG0254.jpg

IMAG0255.jpg

IMAG0256.jpg

IMAG0257.jpg

IMAG0258.jpg

IMAG0259.jpg

IMAG0260.jpg

IMAG0261.jpg

IMAG0262.jpg

IMAG0263.jpg

IMAG0264.jpg

IMAG0265.jpg

IMAG0266.jpg

IMAG0267.jpg

IMAG0268.jpg

IMAG0269.jpg

IMAG0270.jpg

IMAG0238.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That shit would be intense!

Took'em to Brownscamp awhile ago its tough keeping up with everybody and Its alot harder on these to jump over fallen down tree's then it is on a 450. lol

you could always ride level one on the logging roads :rofl:

That sucks. I gave up my quad to the repo man last year. that would of been fun. We got alot of trails down here in Southern Oregon that Ive been on. Have fun.

Heres a pic or two.

Kfx450R

Picture-216.jpg

Picture-217.jpg

Old kfx400 with a 504cc stroker motor

100_2184.JPG

100_2181.JPG

Larry

That sucks. I gave up my quad to the repo man last year. that would of been fun. We got alot of trails down here in Southern Oregon that Ive been on. Have fun.

Heres a pic or two.

Kfx450R

Picture-216.jpg

Picture-217.jpg

Old kfx400 with a 504cc stroker motor

100_2184.JPG

100_2181.JPG

Larry

love the KFX's man...

Heres some of my past bikes.

'00 honda 400ex

400ex2.jpg

KFX400 This is me, but the bike is owned by a friend. I was in the burn out pit in my brother in laws back yard up in Elbe Washington.

fuckyeah009.jpg

fuckyeah010.jpg

fuckyeah011.jpg

fuckyeah012.jpg

my 05 honda 250ex, bought this in 07 for 2500. My gf left me over it, i sold it and bought a sentra lol...

quad1.jpg

quad2.jpg

quad3.jpg

quad4.jpg

first bike was an old 79 honda 80, then a honda 100, then a yamaha 80, then a few other ones...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO, nobody? Nobody wants to go out and do some riding? Its FREE!!! all you gotta do is show up...