Steering Wheel questions

I have a 1966 520 single headlight datsun pickup. My steering wheel is not in the best condition and i really want an aftermarket style wheel (like a old grant or old something) anyone got any good ideas or know what will fit or where to get adapters that will fit my truck?

thanks alot,

steve

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a 1966 520 single headlight datsun pickup. My steering wheel is not in the best condition and i really want an aftermarket style wheel (like a old grant or old something) anyone got any good ideas or know what will fit or where to get adapters that will fit my truck?

thanks alot,

steve

my vote would possibly be for a nardi classic wheel? as for the hub im not sure, ebay has some, but...i don't know if i would trust those.

A steering wheel is more of a personal choice, like buying cologne or a tie or even a muffler, so here's an idea go to Kragesn or local auto store and see what kind of steering wheel they have or go on line. Grant steering wheels are nice, there are Nardis and Momos as well the latter 2 are pricier.

Question for everyone: will a adpater fit a 510, 620 and 720 or any other datsuns like a 240 Z...just wondering?

i got my MOMO hub from ebay with no problems.... but my nardi did nto bolt to it i have to get a nrg quick release that has momo and nardi patter like the boss hub posted above

so be aware nardi and momo are NOT that same 6 pattern

yes, nardi and momo use different bolt patterns. like it was said earlier i can also confirm that the nrg quick release is also momo bolt pattern. if the spline count is the same as a 240z then you can buy a momo hub from MSA, but they are like $75 bucks...which is a lot imo for a hub.