To do? Or not to do?

7 members have voted

1. 1. Move?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Although the look is nice, I personally do not like the look of fender mirrors unless they are adjustable. Think if somebody bumped them. You have to get out adjust, sit back in car (rinse lather repeat) until its just right again...PITA IMHO

Maybe you can get the side mirrors from an early 200SX with the cable driven adjusters? That would look the part and be Nissan to boot...

No. Although the look is nice, I personally do not like the look of fender mirrors unless they are adjustable. Think if somebody bumped them. You have to get out adjust, sit back in car (rinse lather repeat) until its just right again...PITA IMHO

No no no, that's not how you're supposed to adjust your fender mirrors at all. You're supposed to sit back in the driver's seat, have your girl get out, then tell her if it needs to go left, right, up, or down more. :cool:

No no no, that's not how you're supposed to adjust your fender mirrors at all. You're supposed to sit back in the driver's seat, have your girl get out, then tell her if it needs to go left, right, up, or down more. :cool:

haha pwnage!!

Thanks for the opinions guys!!

Iv got fender mirrors on the Z and yes, you have to get out to adjust them but I love em so I dont mind, cuz really, its not that big a deal.

your regular door mirrors shouldnt be just moved up to the fender tho, the stand is shorter on the door mirrors.

check ebay for some various fender mirror styles without having to pay ~300 for JDM fender mirrors.

(idk about you guys but I cant justify $300 for mirrors)