WTB: Wagon gas cap

So I'm looking for a gas cap. I used to have the big one that took up the whole inset. I cannot find it now for my 69. I've purchased 2 off line that say they are for the wagons.. NONE work. So I now have one locking and one non laying around.

Anyone have one or know where I can get one w/out breaking the bank? I thought NAPA still listed them but I cannot find it.

Thanks.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm looking for a gas cap. I used to have the big one that took up the whole inset. I cannot find it now for my 69. I've purchased 2 off line that say they are for the wagons.. NONE work. So I now have one locking and one non laying around.

Anyone have one or know where I can get one w/out breaking the bank? I thought NAPA still listed them but I cannot find it.

Thanks.

I have what you are looking for: An NOS brand new locking cap.

But it may break the bank.

PM me for more info.

NOS_510_Wagon_Locking_Gas_Cap_w_Keys_011.jpg

NOS_510_Wagon_Locking_Gas_Cap_w_Keys_004.jpg

NOS_510_Wagon_Locking_Gas_Cap_w_Keys_015.jpg

i have one i'll post pic later plz tell me what is the i.d. of the gas tank's pipe and i think this is for a 69 because 70 to 73 wagon won't fit and my 2 door 510 is 69 and its fit this is my email maxima777@roadrunner.com i'll send you pick or post pic

You should PM PL521SSS, he has one of those NIB NOS locking gas cap too and I don't think he's asking $200+ for it.

Or you can PM 69FJWagon (Clayton) since he also has a 1969 510 Wagon to ask him what he's using and if can tell you anything about any aftermarket gas filler caps.

Good luck.

• Like 1

You should PM PL521SSS, he has one of those NIB NOS locking gas cap too and I don't think he's asking $200+ for it.

Or you can PM 69FJWagon (Clayton) since he also has a 1969 510 Wagon to ask him what he's using and if can tell you anything about any aftermarket gas filler caps.

Good luck.

Thanks 71dimer

I have both OEM gas cap for the wagon

locking and non locking gas cap.

I'm almost certain that locking gas cap only works on 68 wagon

Non locking 69-73

I'll post the pic of the non locking cap shortly

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.