1971 510

IMG_0677.jpg Finally figured out how to post pictures.Ive been working on this car for for a couple of years now,its pretty much done.I did all of the work myself except for the paint job.This was a daily driver for the wife years ago.We bought her a new car and then it sat for years.I drove it once in awhile.I pretty much replaced everything i could except the engine and tranny,which are both in good shape.This is my fifth 510,ive owned one since high school and had this one for twenty plus years.L-18 motor,flat top pistons,A87 head,mild cam,five speed with the 411 rear end.It aint no racecar but it runs pretty good,always a blast to drive.

IMG_0678.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The car was already flared when i bought it 21 years ago .It looked like it does now except for the rims.Years of sitting and not being used much took its toll on everything.Now it gets driven a couple times a week and is covered.I dont want to do this restoration thing again.