Portland Beerfest ?'s

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

Can any of you pacific northwest people give me any info/hints on the Portland beer fest that happens in July? I have been told that it is great and is worth going. Looking for input.

Monte

Never heard of it!!!,It's portland beerfest for me about......uuuhhhh i think i was sober a couple days last week,my G/F has been buyin' me beer so............uh portland DRINKS,the small town i hang out in has like 15 bars within' a 5 mile radius

Yes! Oh hell yes! Oregon Brewers fest, last full weekend in July I believe. Tons of breweries represented. Portland also has the organic beer festval, the holiday beer festival, the bones and brew fest, and tons more. July was made beer month by the mayor of Portland. Tons of stuff going on in July.

Yes! Oh hell yes! Oregon Brewers fest, last full weekend in July I believe. Tons of breweries represented. Portland also has the organic beer festval, the holiday beer festival, the bones and brew fest, and tons more. July was made beer month by the mayor of Portland. Tons of stuff going on in July.

All the local brewer's show up with there best brew's and they set up on the water front in down town portland it is a beer forest with many beer garden's inside. plus the saturday market is right there as well. The saturday market is a open air market where people set up out side shops and pedal there wheres. it's pretty cool.

All the local brewer's show up with there best brew's and they set up on the water front in down town portland it is a beer forest with many beer garden's inside. plus the saturday market is right there as well. The saturday market is a open air market where people set up out side shops and pedal there wheres. it's pretty cool.

The news paper has a beer section end of June, specificly for the month of July beer events.

Don't forget about Portland Elvis at Saturday market, I bought his Christmas CD, f***ed up!

Guest kamakazi620

The news paper has a beer section end of June, specificly for the month of July beer events.

Don't forget about Portland Elvis at Saturday market, I bought his Christmas CD, f***ed up!

I KNOW portland ELVIS!!!!!!!! HE's AWESOME!!!!!! looks like real Elvis but still doing drugs and those Rapist glasses!!!!

basically,

Portland <3's beer.... alot.

:lol:

• 3 months later...

A quick question for the Portland people. Is there a train or shuttle from the airport to River Front Place/Park ? I don't want to rent a car if it really isn't nessesary. I am staying down in the area by the park at the Marriot Residence Inn.

Monte

count down to Beerfest!