RATSUN MEET 'N'GREET!!!!!

Guest kamakazi620

Guest kamakazi620

I'm thinkin' everybody do a rundown of themselves like location,what you do for work....etc interests hobbies (other than DATTOS) ya kno' maybe make some NEW friends an' whatever!!!!!! I LOVE pinball!!!!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

I love hot guys in tight pants, walks on the beach, rollercoasters, french ticklers, rusty trombones etc. That good enough?

You GO GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!! you kno!! what i'm talkin' 'bout!!! J/K ........NOT!!! but yeah I'm thinkin' this as a ANYTHING goes meet some people ya wanna "hang" with maybe drink a beer with wrench on some cars (Dattos or whatever I myself am a car Whore!!!)play pinball video games frisbie golf WHATEVER!!!!!

Guest kamakazi620

Yeah, we do shit like that sometimes, they're called meets and some people dont always show up :rolleyes:

Hahahahahaha!!!!! Blame Skibalious!!!!! he Denied riding chewie Wit me!!!!!

BTW when I sais Noobs I didn't mean just DatsuNoob!!!!!!!!

i do fire breathing as well but i dont seem to have any pics.

just for those that want to know the piece i use for fire dancing is called a Meteor.

What most fire dancers use are called Poi, its like a Meteor only cut in half into two parts.

Guest kamakazi620

i do fire breathing as well but i dont seem to have any pics.

just for those that want to know the peace i use for fire dancing is called a Meteor.

What most fire dancers use are called Poi, its like a Meteor only cut in half into two parts.

Nice I've seen some strippers at the devils point do firedancin' Cool stuff,This dosen't mean yer a "flamer"

i spin records and play this game

o.jpg

and its is above the waste in the pic

i also like to hang out by big red fake window's in the basement of the mosalium by my house .

Saraspic1468.jpg

I used to dress up like a tiger and bite people but animal control said if they get called out again they are going to have to putt me down

Saraspic1588.jpg

so i dont do that any more !

Guest kamakazi620

The more you ask, the less I want to! :D

Thats it!!!!!!yer not getting a NEW pet snake for your B/D!!!!! It was gonna be a SURPRISE!!! but now..............no!