Z22e head

I happen to have a Z22e head available. I'm using the block for my L/Z hybrid engine, and have no need for the head. The head is in very good shape, but I can't give you much of a history except that the previous owner said he rebuilt it before I got it. But who knows. It is a mystery.

But it *did* run just fine when it sat in my 510 on it's own block, so I can attest that it's in running condition.

Make an offer, trades welcome. Shipping will probably be prohibitive, as it's heavy, but if you want to pay the actual shipping cost, you're more than welcome.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take $50 for it, plus actual shipping. I have no clue what the shipping cost will be, but if you're serious about it, I'll get it boxed up and priced out at USPS, UPS, and FedEx and give you the best rate I can find.

However, it's a bit of work and expense to box it up and drag it all over town to get it priced out, so if you really want it, send me a non-refundable $15 to secure the purchase, and plan to send me the additional $35 plus the cost of shipping after I get a quote. I think that's reasonable.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.