Datsun 1200 for sale in Salem Oregon

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless the subframes/shock towers are rotten, they both look savable to me. I love moss covered cars, they just reek of potential. The 1200 'fastback' really is a good looking little car...

Wish I had room in the stable. Interested in trading for very complete, nearly rust free L320?

I went to see them, a FEW good parts. The $800.00 one,( the one with less moss) is crushed where the roof meets the windshield, and rusted out so bad below the rear bumper, you can push your fingers through the sheet metal. It has a good dash with one crack, in fact both cars dashes look like there in about the same condition.The $300.00 car ( yes the one covered in moss, and no there is no real potential hiding under it) has been hit in the right front corner,as will as the roof being wrinkled all along the front edge where it meets the glass.What it does have is all the rear interior plastic covers a good dash, and about 2 inches of water standing in the floor flooding the shag carpet...someone hit it right on 20 years is how long they have been out under the trees. If you really need coupe parts that bad, you might ask MORRISUN if he knows where you can find parts for coupes.

The reason i drove 80 miles each way to see these, is i need a 1200 for my 22 year old son. He would prefer a coupe, but a sedan will do as well. So if anyone out there knows of one in the N.W...Oregon,Washington... please contact me . What we need is a good unibody, as we have lots of parts...Thanks in advance for your help.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.